Re: [ga] policy-making options

This is not true.

There is no empirical data to back this up. (maybe it applies to
participation in general list, but not membership and not participation in
WGs)

No one should buy in to this bull at all it is simply not true.  Over a year
worth of observation has shown that obnoxious participants actually
stimulate participation.

Sincerely,
Eric