Re[4]: [ga] Fw: Discussion Paper: Redemption Grace Periods for Deleted Names

Friday, Friday, February 15, 2002, 3:04:11 AM, Abel Wisman wrote:

> Harold and Assembly,

> Harold, you come close. To many "forget" the thin line that reads:
> "Registrars would be able to redeem the name in the registry for the
> original registrant by payment renewal fees, plus a service charge, to
> the registry operator."

> "plus a service charge" ....

Good catch, Abel.

This should definitely be removed, or specified to be no more than $1
for instance if it must be in at all.

I Strongly urge that line be completely removed.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>

"There is no better way to exercise the imagination than the study of
the law. No artist ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer
interprets the truth."
-- Jean Giradoux