[ga] apologies to Steve Crocker

I want to apologise for the mail I sent by mistake after the nomination of
Dr. Stephan Crocker.

That post includes two different caustic remarks : some directed to another
Crocker I first believed being nominated and others directed to the
position itself in its ICANN context.

I realized the confusion on the forename and I believed I killed the mail
as not an appropriate welcome. But I certainly stand on the points
regarding the job, the selection, the financing and the ICANN contribution
to the network security. They are independent from the nominated person.

Jefsey