[ga] UPDATE: Berkman Center will not webcast ICANN's Accra meetings

I've received quite a few inquiries over the past few months from various GA
members and others interested in using Berkman Center webcast and remote
participation systems to access and participate in ICANN's Accra meetings.
I write today to let you all know that Berkman Center staff will not be
present at ICANN's Accra meetings and therefore will be unable to assist in
that regard.

I understand that ICANN may have an alternative tech team planning an Accra
webcast.  ICANN staff tell me that an announcement of details is likely
forthcoming.  Meanwhile, some details may be available in response to email
to meeting@icann.org or icann@icann.org.

Ben Edelman
Berkman Center for Internet & Society
Harvard Law School