[ga] a suggestion to Stuart Lynn

On 14:11 06/02/02, William X Walsh said:
>Wednesday, Wednesday, February 06, 2002, 2:36:50 AM, Jefsey Morfin wrote:
>
> > On 22:09 05/02/02, Anupam Chander said:
> >>And not just Australians--one can easily see technically superb people
> >>coming from Mexico, Nigeria, India, Vietnam, or Bangladesh to relocate to
> >>wonderful California.  A strong international institution has to be believe
> >>eeply in the rich abilities of all the world's people.
>
> > Dear Anupam,
> > this is what ICANN did. Found someone from the outer world. A total
> > stranger to the *real* DNS.
>
>Jefsey,
>You are bordering on rules violations here, if you haven't already
>passed them.

Dear WXW, so you have some vapors?

>I suggest you stick to substantive issues.

Do you mean that the DNS under Kent is no more substantive? As you have
certainly a good command of that domain being a TLD operator yourself and
the developper of the alt.root - as you like naming yourselves - ".biz"
registration system, I can only agree with that opinon of yours.

Now, let me be serious. Kent is on root galaxy orbit and the Root Server
Operator MoU is under way with the right for the ICANN to expell Root
Server operators. I suppose Stuart and Kent read the comments on Kent's
hiring to taste the mood, so I have a suggestion.

The hiring of Kent shows that ICANN looks into its local community to find
people (Theresa, Kent) and that Stuart was an exception being from the
other side of the street. I dislike that but this is the way it is. I do
not like either the ICP-3 worship these people committed the ICANN to, but
consistency is of the essence in managing a network. I suppose many of us
(supporters and adversaries alike) would agree that WXW is level with Kent
in his understanding of the DNS. This is why I do suggest to Stuart and
Kent, the day they have to staff an RSS online support Manager, they
seriously consider talking to WXW. And that is not a joke even if I do
consider that the ICANN is one, as an European Diplomat from the GAC
substantiated it.
Jefsey