Re: [ga] Re: [icann-announce] Kent Crispin Joins ICANN as Technical Systems Manager

I think the appointment of a controversial figure like Kent Crispin
signifies an extraordinary self-confidence on the part of  the ICANN staff
and a willingness to shake off and ignore a great deal of criticism.

"If my mere presence causes people to lose it, I can't do anything about it
(though it gives me a strange and gloomy feeling of power)".
--Kent Crispin, posting to the IDNO list in 1999--

... "-- lunatics like me, and paid
political operators like you."
(Kent Crispin on 8 aug.2001 addressing Jamie Love)

--Joop--