Re: [ga] GA Consensus Creation for the KC situation

On Wed, 06 Feb 2002 10:56:08 -0600, k@widgital.com (Kristy McKee)
wrote:

>Because I believe our opinion is valid and counts for something, I think we
>should agree to agree and disagree about this in a formal fashion;
>therefore from the posts:
>
>DNSO GA consensus of Kent Crispin's appointment:

I do not think it helps the GA's credibility to start taking straw
polls on whether or not we like a particular technical staff
appointment.

There are more important issues out there.  Only around three GA
members have commented on the Structure Taskforce drafts!!  Again only
around three GA members have commented on the proposal to change the
term or grant a waiver for the NC Chair.  These are issues where we do
have some influence and or even a vote.

DPF
--
david@farrar.com