[ga] GA Consensus Creation for the KC situation

Because I believe our opinion is valid and counts for something, I think we
should agree to agree and disagree about this in a formal fashion;
therefore from the posts:

DNSO GA consensus of Kent Crispin's appointment:

(1)  Majority Agree:

a)  A candidate should have been selected from outside the ICANN circle.

b)  A candidate should have been selected from outside the USA.

c)  Kent has the correct attitude and beliefs to fit in with the existing
ICANNites.

(2)  Minority Agree:

a)  Kent is a poor choice because of his sense of humor.
	(see:  http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc07/msg01133.html)

b)  Kent should have to pass screening by the ECC, etc.

c)  Kent has the correct resume to fulfill the job requirements.

Please add to this list and send your thoughts directly to me or to the
list as you see fit.  I think we need to begin getting involved in ICANN's
decisions, more than we have in the past.

~k

  Kristy McKee 612.823.3958
  .W I D G I T A L.Espware.