Re: [ga] Stop it. Kent

Kristy McKee wrote:

> Yes, Thomas, this is rather shocking:
>
> Kent Crispin impersonated Jeff Williams on the monitored GA list while Kent
> was a member of the Watch Dog committee.  The post is available via the
> GA's public archive.
>
> http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc07/msg01133.html

Thanks for the URL, Kristy. That post is a good laugh, and I hadn't
seen it for a while.

>  From our list monitor documentation:  04/23/2001 - Kent Crispin received a
> warning from Harald Alvestrand for impersonating Jeff Williams online.
>
> He did not apologize to the list or Jeff Williams.

Nor should he. It was an obvious and amusing fake. No-one with more
than .05% of a clue was fooled by it, and that clearly was not the
intent.

Drop it. No-one with any sense finds it as shocking as you do, or
pretend to.