Re: [ga] Stop it. Kent

Sandy and all assembly members,

  From the tone and content of the comments made by one of our
fellow Assembly members, Sandy, it would seem that pretending to
be someone else in a fraudulent manner is not only expectable
but to be thought of mostly as a joking matter.  I personally find
that attitude to be inconsistent with the world sense 9/11.
Perhaps the FBI would be very interested in people taking
this sort of approach as to bare watching.

Sandy Harris wrote:

> Kristy McKee wrote:
>
> > Yes, Thomas, this is rather shocking:
> >
> > Kent Crispin impersonated Jeff Williams on the monitored GA list while Kent
> > was a member of the Watch Dog committee.  The post is available via the
> > GA's public archive.
> >
> > http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc07/msg01133.html
>
> Thanks for the URL, Kristy. That post is a good laugh, and I hadn't
> seen it for a while.
>
> >  From our list monitor documentation:  04/23/2001 - Kent Crispin received a
> > warning from Harald Alvestrand for impersonating Jeff Williams online.
> >
> > He did not apologize to the list or Jeff Williams.
>
> Nor should he. It was an obvious and amusing fake. No-one with more
> than .05% of a clue was fooled by it, and that clearly was not the
> intent.
>
> Drop it. No-one with any sense finds it as shocking as you do, or
> pretend to.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827