Re: [ga] Straw Poll on Working Group

My vote is below, although I don't know why we need to keep voting on
essentially the same issue. In fact, at this juncture, I'd rather
apologize later, than continuing (eternally, it seems) to ask for
permission.

With all of the personality attacks, bickering over the smallest of
minutia and the incredible capability of debating almost every case
for not getting something underway and accomplished, it is no small
wonder that nothing gets done here. Perhaps, that's a reason why I've
seen several posts which expressed a feeling that the this assembly is
not taken seriously, has no input, is not recognized, etc.