Re[2]: [ga] Proposed GA Working Group on Domain Name Registration Systems

Sunday, Sunday, January 20, 2002, 5:37:18 AM, Patrick Corliss wrote:

> In fact, I already proposed that procedural stuff be debated elsewhere.  This
> was well supported by the GA membership but ignored by the former Chair.

I love how you turn a few people who supported your view, in an
illegitimate vote anyway, into "well supported by the GA Membership."

Your story telling style of history is rather amusing, Patrick.  Good
for a laugh, but not to be taken seriously.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>

"There is no better way to exercise the imagination than the study of
the law. No artist ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer
interprets the truth."
-- Jean Giradoux