[ga] Re: How The Worm Turns ?

Sunday, Sunday, January 20, 2002, 5:46:38 AM, Patrick Corliss wrote:

> But can I ask you exactly why you are so opposed to a WG?  Is it that you
> realise that you would then not be in a position to prevent any meaningful
> work output?

You mean like how you have tried to prevent that meaningful work from
going on here on the main list?

Why do you want to divide and conquer at every turn, Patrick?

Because you realize that you can better manipulate and control things
when you divide things up into small groups?

The fact is that the discussion here was not so unmanageable that it
warranted being segregated off.  And you know it.

End of story, you can stop trying to use this issue to further your
little agenda.

You latch on to every important issue like this, to try and further
your view of how things should be run here in the GA.  You didn't get
away with it while you were alt.chair, you didn't get away with it
after you were removed that position, and you aren't getting away with
it now.

Why do you insist on harping on this and dragging this issue out even
more?

I don't see a lot of support for your view either, except a very
smalll handful, who make up a VERY VERY Small fragment of those who
participated in this discussion.  Once again, with the support of only
a couple people, you try and declare that consensus exists.  It takes
much more than that to get to consensus, Patrick.

Your logic is as twisted and poor as ever.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>