Re[2]: [ga] WLS input

Saturday, Saturday, January 19, 2002, 1:46:07 PM, Abel Wisman wrote:

> I am sure that a workgroup on delete could do more faster and bettert then
> the full GA, who also have other post to consider and are limited to 5 posts
> a day, but it is your opinion we should not have workgroups open or closed.

I strongly disagree, and the chair has already made his decision on
this subject anyway.

Time to move on, Abel.  His suggestions about coming up with what you
think the consensus points are is a good one, one you would have to do
on a workgroup anyway, and no, it is not only the job of the chair to
do that.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>

"There is no better way to exercise the imagination than the study of
the law. No artist ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer
interprets the truth."
-- Jean Giradoux