Re: [ga] Working Groups

Mr. Williams believes in top down contrary to our White and Green papers and our
by-laws.

Because he is a corporate exec, he cannot think out of the box.

But all of this is irrelevant because due to time and our concluded GA chair
elections Ms. Kristy will have to deal with this problem.  You ask how I know who
won, it is because I have faith in this assembly's' good judgment.

Note WXW i am no longer attempting to reach consensus but relaxing back to end
fighting because I am no longer working toward consensus.  Let the new chair handle
that stuff.