[ga] Re: [GTLD Registries List] Hal Lubsen - the unanswered questions remain, and he refuses to answer

an amateur is someone thinking that if something is worth doing, it is
worth doing bad,
a professional is someone thinking that if something is worth doing, it is
worth doing well.
This does not make one necessarily better or worse than the other.
But this is why I think the ICANN is amateurish.

At 05:08 13/01/02, Jeff Williams wrote:
>the ICANN BoD and staff were either ill equipped or
>not interested in doing that oversight as they are contractually
>required to do under the MoU and White Paper.
>
>Richard Henderson wrote:
>
> > If the Afilias Sunrise process permitted "NONE" to be submitted in
> > every single Trademark data field, then what was the point of allowing
> > that, since it simply enabled anyone to register a domain at Sunrise,
> > whether they had a Trademark or not.

<snip>