Re: [ga] Using the Sub-Lists

Wednesday, Wednesday, January 09, 2002, 2:32:15 PM, Patrick Corliss wrote:

> On Wed, 9 Jan 2002 11:12:06 -0800, William X Walsh wrote:

>> > Like you killed IDNO and the sublists ?
>>
>> You can step spreading your lies, Patrick.

> The list members can make up their own minds, William.  As far as I know, you
> are still opposing Joop on the IDNO list.  And I don't see much progress wrt
> an Individuals Constituency !!  Why is that, I wonder?

Yes, I still oppose Joop, however, the IDNO is making progress as a
result of that.  We are actually seeing the IDNO move forward and
taking actions that Joop does not approve of and being able to do so
without his being able to kneecap or manipulate the outcome has in the
past.

This is a VERY healthy thing to see, and it bodes well for the future
of the IDNO.

You make opposing Joop seem like a bad thing, it is a good thing, and
is resulting in the first really positive momentum in this area in a
long time.  Joop's actions wrt to the IDNO were NOT appropriate, and
to have allowed it to be furthered would not have been in the best
interest of the IDNO, domain registrants, or the effort for a
constituency.  And I am FAR from being alone in that position amongst
IDNO members.

> On Wed, 9 Jan 2002 11:29:50 -0800, William X Walsh wrote:

>> The discussion is on this list, where it belongs, and where it should
>> stay.  End of story.

> On Wed, 9 Jan 2002 04:52:17 -0800, William X. Walsh wrote:
>> On Wed, January 09, 2002, 4:24:20 AM, Eric Dierker wrote:

>> > This group is entirely open, because this is a short time working
>> >  group all list rules will apply except for posting limits.
>>
>> A statement and act you have no authority to make.

> And your authority comes from where exactly ?

Unlike Eric, I didn't try and FORCE people to do something.

So I was not claiming authority.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>