Re: [ga] Lies & Damned Lies

Thank you for pointing out my long and impressive record with
tracking people who are less than honest who have been participants on
this list and others (most of these came from the Domain Policy list,
not the GA list anyway).

I stand by it, and am proud of it, and I appreciate your posting it
here.

Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>