(Fwd) [ga] Chair election

I must apologize.  I did receive a ballot, but it did not filter properly
because the address was not gavote@dnso.org, but was instead
gachair@dnso.org.

Leah

From:           	"L Gallegos" <jandl@jandl.com>
To:             	ga@dnso.org
Date sent:      	Wed, 9 Jan 2002 19:32:14 -0500
Subject:        	[ga] Chair election
Send reply to:  	jandl@jandl.com

 FYI, I have not received my ballot for the GA Chair/Alternate chair
election and have written the secretariat requesting the ballot.  I have
received all announce notices, which means to me that I am in the voting
registry.

Leah