[ga] Future of sub-lists

I note that there has not been a single post on any of the sub lists
for around three months.  Thus it is probably fair to conclude they
are now redundant

It is a pity because I actually thought they were potentially useful
but for whatever reasons they haven't worked.

I would suggest that if there are not substantial objections the new
GA Chair could delete all the sub lists.  If ever an issue arises in
future which needs its own lists we can do it on an ad hoc basis.

DPF
--
david@farrar.com
ICQ 29964527