Re: [ga] GA summary 2002-01.

Dear Mr. Roessler,

Thank you for your hard work and your request for suggestions.
I am not so bold to suggest except through some questions.

How did you do it?  Did you use a Threader type auto process?
Did you use some type of sequence for compilation?

How much time did this take?  Did you have any other input?
Did you use any RFCs for guidance?

I believe it is quite well done and am interested in incorporating
it into the general process of the GA.  I believe it could be posted
on a weekly basis (of course it would have to be in a place where
further comment could be made and the summary attacked).

In conjunction with Danny's site and a worldwide Internet Cafe'
group we even believe that we can get this type of summary
translated in short order in many languages.

If this type of mechanism could become reality it would make an
enormous difference to such ideas as the at-large and IDNH,
not to say anything of virus' and spamming.

Sincerely,
Eric