From: "Peter Girard" <peter_girard@yahoo.com>
To: <icann-delete@total.confusion.net>
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 2:26 PM
Subject: [icann-delete] Proposal: Registry Re-circulation System

> With the help of several members of the registrar community, we have
migrated our dynamically priced delete proposal to a registry-level service
in which the bulk of the revenue opportunity goes to the registrars. This
system would be cheaper, fairer, more transparent, and better for Internet
growth than earlier proposals. Perhaps most important, it would reward the
sector of this industry (registrars) that faces market risks and creates
value.