RE: [ga] RE: Further Thoughts on Deleted Names, with some SnapNam es stats

Dear Chuck,
everyone wander what the SnapName technology may be so Verisign may take
advantage from it. Apart from being possibly a help to manage the VRSN
database discrepancies, most of us feel they could imagine very quickly how
to implement a WLS service. Could you please document this technology shortly?

I also believe there is an important impact on TM ownership and DN nature
to include in the same registrant contract the WLS and UDRP, all the more
by a Registry and a Panelist. I am sure that Versign has first ordered a
legal analysis to its lawyers. It would be of great help to everyone to
study that document or at least a significant abstract of it.

Thank you for responding on these two points.
Jefsey