RE: Re[2]: [ga] Re: VeriSign Proposal a Done Deal??

Joop,

This service would do nothing with your domain name unless you elected
to release it.  A domain name is not owned; it never has been.  You
register it for a specified period of time and you have the right to
renew it.  If you don't it becomes available for others.  To use your
logic, your approval would be needed for a re-registration of the name
you formerly registered but deleted.

I must admit that I am rather surprized to see an argument like this
from you.

Chuck

smime.p7s