Re: [ga] Chair Elections and funding for the chair

Eric and all assembly members and/or other interested parties,

Eric Dierker wrote:

> Jeff,
>
> Do not, and allow me to repeat myself, DO NOT harass my people with this
> dribble.
>
> You friggin have some alleged 118 thousand members.  But yet when it
> comes
> down to it you have not a pot to piss in.

 My my you are so unnecessarily agitated aren't you my good fellow!  >;)

  Oh well when it comes down to it I always put my money where
my mouth is.  What's interesting  is others that say they wish to see
the DNSO GA thrive and become relevant and claim to be able
to help to do so, don't come thru.  BTW, we have over 121k
members now, my good fellow...  Perhaps you haven't been
paying close enough attention..

> One more time, do not post my peoples' email to a list they do not want
> to be
> published on.  Not only are you being a jackass you are being a pain in
> the ass jackass.

  Well it was you that seemed to wish to bring them on board, not I.
I was only attempting to follow up on keeping things on a honest
and true keel.  Surely you couldn't object to such?

> Feel free to call me, but knock off this psycho crap you seem to revel
> in all
> by yourself.

  My my again my good fellow, how agitated you seem to get.  I thought
you said you believed in open and transparent.  Perhaps that was just
for public grandstanding?  Or?

> It is really weird and makes you look psychotic.

  Yeah sure.  I don't think so Eric.  You made the issue your own
and accepted the challenge, than either could not deliver or
recognized that the challenge of heading up the funding for the
GA was more than you cared to take on.  Or?

> If you keep this up I will publicly denounce you and filter your
> messages,
> something that I am sure you do not care about but I do just to distance
> myself from you and the embarrassment.

  Go ahead, be my guest.  Your actions are your own.

> Is that clear enough?

  Yes.  Was I?

> Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> > Eric and all assembly members,
> >
> >   Any choice, as long as it is the will by vote of the assembly members
> > cannot be the wrong choice.
> >
> >   I agree that the next DNSO GA Chair should have a salary and some
> > money for traveling and ancillary expenses.  However YOU Eric were
> > either unwilling or unable to make that happen after accepting the
> > challenge of being in charge of funding for the GA.  As such, the
> > next Chair will be crippled to that extent, which will be significant
> > unless rectified.  Perhaps you could again prevail upon you
> > company to sponsor the Chair's budget for next year?
> >
> >   Although I can appreciate your political rhetoric to the contrary
> > to democratic process, I cannot abide by a method that would
> > contemplate otherwise.
> >
> > Eric Dierker wrote:
> >
> > > I do not think one person should be required, nor are they able to both
> > > run the GA and lobby on the outside.
> > > Well maybe if they were paid 200k a year with nothing else to do.
> > >
> > > I really think the recent NC choice not to change our chair system was
> > > meant to keep us crippled.
> > >
> > > But we can overcome this by nominating and then electing two folks to
> > > run the GA.
> > >
> > > Perhaps the two existing nominees out there - Jefsey and Kristee could
> > > do this quite well. Their plates are already full but they are both fine
> > > advocates and administrators.
> > >
> > > The wrong choices here could be the death knell of the GA.
> > >
> > > Eric
> > >
> > > --
> > > This message was passed to you via the ga@dnso.org list.
> >
> > Regards,
> > --
> > Jeffrey A. Williams
> > Spokesman for INEGroup - (Over 121k members/stakeholdes strong!)
> > CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
> > Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
> > E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> > Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827
> > Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208
> >
> > --

Jeffrey A. Williams