[ga] Elections

We are doing very well, neither Jefsey nor Kristee have declined.  This
is a very positive 24 hour situation but do not hold your breath.

I sometimes read into Jefseys' writing that he has an anarchist view
point toward ICANN.

I ask him to deliberate on that point.

Perhaps some of the "founders" of the GA will come back and play a role.

I whole heartedly warn against the storm trooper type last minute slip
in of a great guy that does not regularly participate.

Are Joanna Lane, Roeland Meyer, Ellen Rony, Michael Froomkin, Brett
Fausset or Jon considering working in this regard?  They certainly are
all leaders in this endeavor.

Eric