Re: [ga] Elections

Eric and all assembly members,

Eric Dierker wrote:

> I only hope that Danny is calling for elections to meet the calendar or
> because he has been solicited for a position that he feels has a
> conflict.

  Same here.

> While I understand that the positions must come from within our
> organization;  I would rather we do a placement search and then a
> popular election.

  That would be a violation of the GA rules I believe.  Ergo a known
quantity would seem a more wise idea.

> We really do not need a popular couple of folks we need folks who are
> good at this kind of thing.

  And there are quite a few in the GA.

> We also need to pay them.

  Absolutely.  But first we need a budget.  BTW, I thought you were
in charge of the fundraising for the GA?  How's that going Eric?

> Don't jump down my throat these are just comments for thought early on
> in the process.

  Interesting and good thoughts.  Thank you for them.

> Eric

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827