[ga] [Fwd: FC: Update on Texas mall assailing critical website with similarname]

  • To: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [ga] [Fwd: FC: Update on Texas mall assailing critical website with similarname]
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 17:51:57 -0800
  • Sender: owner-ga@dnso.org

All assembly members,

  FYI...

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827

*********

Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 19:38:30 +0000 (GMT)
From: Kieran Barry <kieran@esperi.demon.co.uk>
To: declan@well.com
cc: Hank@WebFeats.com
Subject: Bad news! (fwd)

Hi Declan,

You covered the story of Hank Mishkoff a little while back.  He was
operating a fan site on a local shopping mall near Dallas called The
Shops at Willow Bend, and the owners, Taubman, sued him in Michigan.
He is defending the suit himself, and publicising the matter through a
website available at the following names:

taubmansucks.com
willowbendsucks.com
willowbendmallsucks.com
shopsatwillowbendsucks.com

as well as a couple of others, which I don't recall.  He has posted
scanned copies of all the paperwork from the lawsuit on this site, and
used it to coordinate legal advice.

Although he only mentions the taubmansucks.com site below, it appears
that all the sites are currently down by order of the judge.  What is
particularly interesting is that in one of his filings opposing the
request that the site be pulled, he stated that doing so would damage
his ability to defend the case.

Regards

Kieran Barry