[ga] (no subject)

I do not think one person should be required, nor are they able to both
run the GA and lobby on the outside.
Well maybe if they were paid 200k a year with nothing else to do.

I really think the recent NC choice not to change our chair system was
meant to keep us crippled.

But we can overcome this by nominating and then electing two folks to
run the GA.

Perhaps the two existing nominees out there - Jefsey and Kristee could
do this quite well. Their plates are already full but they are both fine
advocates and administrators.

The wrong choices here could be the death knell of the GA.

Eric