[ga] do we need a mezzanine consensus level?

I posed this question for discussion on ga-icann
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-icann/Arc00/msg00143.html on sept 13 and
so far there has not been a single comment, in spite of my cc to the NC
chair and  members of the review task force.

What is the review task force doing?

Mike Roberts on Icann-europe:

>When civilization takes a step backward, as it did last week, it usually
>means a period in which the people with the guns make the
>decisions.  Anyone watching the American President on tv in recent days
>knows that's where we're at.  It may be a while before the luxury of
>debating what constitutes consensus in a terrorist-less society returns.
>
>If you were thinking about contributing to an ICANN ALSO, send it to the
>Red Cross instead.

Is the ICANN process over??