Re: [ga] Just published: "The dummies guide to turning human tragedy to political advantage"

Monday, Monday, September 17, 2001, 12:44:29 AM, Joanna Lane wrote:

While I agree with the rest of your message, this part needs to be
corrected:

> P.S. We don't need to debate what constitutes consensus. There is a
> mechanism in place already.

Despite this being on the DNSO website as you note here:

> The URLs for Best Practices: DNSO Citation:
> http://www.dnso.org/dnso/gaindex.html
> (Under "Other Information Documents"; "August 2001:
> Proposal for Best Practices for the DNSO GA")

It is not "in place already" and in fact, seems to have garnered
little support on the DNSO list which indicates it is not likely to be
put in place.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>