Re: [ga] Gadsden flag movement

At 09:52 16/09/01, Kent Crispin wrote:
>On Sat, Sep 15, 2001 at 11:59:03AM -0400, Gene Marsh wrote:
> > I apologize for the off topic post.  It is a different world we now live
> > in.
>
>Terrorism isn't an American problem; it is a world problem, and
>terrorists can come from any place where fanaticism dominates, including
>America.

Having witnessed this world problem and its roots from close up in several
countries, I can only agree with Kent here.(and also with the rest of his
posting)
Pounding Afghanistan or any other ME country into the dust will only swell
the ranks of the desperate refugees and help to recruit their sons into
movements like Bin Laden's.
And an America that will start slapping at itself  is just what these
people would hope to see.

Staying cool is the only intelligent response.

joop
world-patriot