Re: [ga] Gadsden flag movement

On Sat, Sep 15, 2001 at 11:59:03AM -0400, Gene Marsh wrote:
> I apologize for the off topic post.  It is a different world we now live
> in.

Terrorism isn't an American problem; it is a world problem, and
terrorists can come from any place where fanaticism dominates, including
America.  Tim McVeigh was an American; he probably would have strongly
reasonated with your "gadsden flag movement".

We need less fanaticism, not more.

[...]

> I am starting a movement to use the Gadsden flag at every possible occasion.
> Please join me in this effort.

No thanks.

It's important for everyone to realize that it is highly likely that the
*intended outcome* of the terrorist strike was to provoke the US into
war.  It is highly likely that the terrorists aren't at all worried
about who the US might destroy, or the collateral damage the US might
cause.  It is quite likely that the terrorists are singularly
unconcerned about the fate of the ordinary citizens of Aghanistan, for
example.

So far it appears that the US has been beating the drums of war, and
following the terrorist playbook to the letter.  Hopefully the path will
veer to one where the cold defeat of terrorism is the goal, instead of
hot, blind revenge.

> Gene Marsh
> Patriot
> God Bless America

Kent Crispin
Intelligent Patriot

My last post on the subject.

--
Kent Crispin                               "Be good, and you will be