[ga] off topic

For those who have been spammed for donations to the Uniformed
Firefighters Association Widow's and  Children's Fund (I've received
 three), I wanted to let you know that I called the Union to see if it
was legitimate.  They have not given permission for the spam, but
they do have the fund and the information is correct.  The have
given permission for some websites to carry the information. Their
website is http://ufalocal94.org/ as the email indicates.  The did
ask that every one verify that the address for the fund is correct in
any email you receive.  There are several scams going right now.

I hate spam, but in this case as long as the solicitation indicates
the actual address for the Firefighters fund, I am not going to
scream about it.

Leah