Re: [ga] off topic

Spam or not we should have a plan for this stuff and leadership is needed.

So far based upon responses from here and elsewhere;

I have found that in every case of tragedy and or uprising the internet
has caused more damage than good.  And nobody accepts responsibility.
=   Query:

An emerging country wants to upgrade and get closer to 100% connectivity.
I see the need and the great potential and have the ability to get them
technology within two years to achieve it, and the funding, should I?

Why not, I have the IPs in my hip pocket and exploitation is simple, much
to the good of the average person?

Answers are simple - maintain reliable  ISOs and everything is cool  =
there are none for the INTERNET.

The WIPO and the WTO has failed in this regard and the closest we get is
the NC!!!!!

EU, ASEAN, AFTA and countless others have failed us.  However based upon
this groups savvy I think it better you pull the covers up and have a good
rest.

Eric,
World Wide Netizen Dotcommoner Patriot?