[ga] How to paralyze the General Assembly

Rather than reply to the latest from Joe Kelsey, I thought I'd
outline what's involved here:

1. Set up a system where ICANN schedules annual elections.
2. Set up a system in which there is a Names Council that is
    charged with assisting the General Assembly in various tasks.
3. Give to the Names Council the responsibility for administering
    the General Assembly mailing lists.
4. Give to the Names Council the responsibility for conducting
    General Assembly votes.
5. Fail to hold annual elections because there is no money for them.
6. Fail to establish mailing lists as requested by the Chair and/or the
    Alternate Chair of the General Assembly.
7. Fail to conduct elections as requested by the General Assembly.
8. Convince enough members of the General Assembly that it
    cannot do anything that has any "official" status without there
    being an "official" mailing list or an "official" election, under
    the control of the Names Council.

The General Assembly thereby becomes paralyzed.

Bill Lovell
--
Any terms or acronyms above that are not familiar
to the reader may possibly be explained at: