[ga] Questions for the next ICANN Board Director

It will soon be time for the DNSO to nominate a Board Director.  If we seek
to have a Director that has an affinity for the General Assembly, it might be
prudent for us to begin preparing a list of questions to pose to the
candidates for such office.  If each of you can pose one question, we could
rapidly compile a list of interrogatives that reflects the concerns of this
Assembly.   If possible, we might also arrange for a debate between the
candidates in Montevideo as part of the General Assembly session... Let me
know your thoughts, better yet, let me know your questions.