Re: [ga] New domain name policy issue

Danny (or whomever this may really be?) and all assembly members,

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Jeff Williams writes:  "Yes I reviewed these to which you point to.  Seems
> that last post
> even related to transfer policies was on July 6th 2000".
>
> As Jeff is having a hard time locating the appropriate URLS, perhaps this
> will help... The thread begins with
> http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/registrars/Arc01/msg00631.html (dated 6 June
> 2001) and continues with over 75 posts on the same topic.

  Yes I already reviewed them.  So no problem.  But thanks for the
concern although unwarranted.  And not one of them has a proposal
or suggestion of a proposal to address the issues to which you or
whomever this really is, posted on.  As such, the remaining only
proposal that was referenced I have already provided the archived
URL link to.  That was:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/registrars/Arc01/msg00058.html
If you read this one closely, at the bottom was a referenced .DOC
file which is a proposal...  All of the rest of the posts that you
referenced here as well as those that Ross referenced at:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/registrars/Arc01/mail13.html
which only contain eight (8) posts suggesting a potential
proposal or even a suggestion or idea contained in any,
but lots of rhetoric!  >;)
Here are the threads:
2001 Jun 15
                Re: [registrars] Would NSI/Verisign indicate auto-nack
percentage? Rob Hall
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/registrars/Arc01/msg00720.html
                [registrars] 1001 Transfer Failure Reasons Larry Erlich
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/registrars/Arc01/msg00721.html
                Re: [registrars] Tucows Position On Transfer Policies Larry
Erlich
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/registrars/Arc01/msg00723.html
                RE: [registrars] Tucows Position On Transfer Policies Bhavin
Turakhia
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/registrars/Arc01/msg00723.html

                Re: [registrars] Tucows Position On Transfer Policies Larry
Erlich
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/registrars/Arc01/msg00724.html
                RE: [registrars] Tucows Position On Transfer Policies Paul
Stahura
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/registrars/Arc01/msg00725.html
                Re: [registrars] Tucows Position On Transfer Policies Robert F.
Connelly
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/registrars/Arc01/msg00727.html
                RE: [registrars] Tucows Position On Transfer Policies Robert F.
Connelly
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/registrars/Arc01/msg00726.html

  Hence it would seem that the interest level as I earlier stated in my
response
on this thread was accurate.  It is very low on the part of the registrars....

> Best regards,
> Danny

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827