[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Tucows Position On Transfer Policies

> I think you can start being scared
> at the point that a registrar uses that "excuse" on
> multiple occasions to the point where you become suspicious
> that there is an abuse.

what you are suggesting is a manual method. what i am trying to do is reduce
manual processes to the minimum. if a procss is well defined manual
processes are negligible. we can all automate our processes and be happy.
here i have to track 20 different methods of approval from diff registrars,
such as phone approval, fax approval, email approval etc etc etc, and that
involves building manual processes.

it would be far easier to just have a standard approach.