[registrars]

[registrars] 1001 Transfer Failure Reasons

Here is part of an actual email from
a customer of a reseller to a reseller (to us)
which illustrates a few of the points that you have
made, and adds a few. The reseller and customer are
located in the Netherlands:

-- We contacted the owner of the domain name (name) and they came up with
-- the following answer:
--
-- Hallo Robert,

Larry Erlich