[registrars]

[registrars] Instructions - Application Form

Ross:

If you open the document up in the free Adobe Viewer, you should be able to
just click where the BLUE TEXT is and type in the information. You should
then be able to save the document. If this does not work, just use the
attached word document. If this does not work let me know, and I will take a
look at it tomorrow.

Mike

Registrar-Application-1.3.doc