[ga] DNSO GA Chair Danny Younger
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [ga] DNSO GA Chair Danny Younger
- From: Derek Conant <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 02:09:41 -0700
- Organization: Domain Name System General Assembly (DNSGA) http://dnsga.org
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am in attendance at the ICANN meetings in Stockholm. I feel compelled
to mention that it was a privilege to watch DNSO GA Chair, Danny
Younger, in action presenting the GA constituency case and review to the
Names Counsel. Mr. Younger in my opinion did a most professional and
outstanding job in representing the GA with what he had to work with.
In my opinion, the GA constituency chose the right person as chair
person for the GA and everyone here should feel honored that Mr. Younger
accepted the responsibility of representing the GA.
DNSGA President and Chairman
This message was passed to you via the email@example.com list.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe
("unsubscribe ga" in the body of the message).
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html