[ga] DNSO GA Chair Danny Younger

  • To: ga@dnso.org
  • Subject: [ga] DNSO GA Chair Danny Younger
  • From: Derek Conant <dconant@dnsga.org>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 02:09:41 -0700
  • Sender: owner-ga@dnso.org

I am in attendance at the ICANN meetings in Stockholm.  I feel compelled
to mention that it was a privilege to watch DNSO GA Chair, Danny
Younger, in action presenting the GA constituency case and review to the
Names Counsel.  Mr. Younger in my opinion did a most professional and
outstanding job in representing the GA with what he had to work with.
In my opinion, the GA constituency chose the right person as chair
person for the GA and everyone here should feel honored that Mr. Younger
accepted the responsibility of representing the GA.

Derek Conant
DNSGA President and Chairman