Re: [ga] Whois database

Picking up on an old theme as I browse, there was a bill
in the U.S. Congress that would prohibit copyright on
data bases, mostly to protect scientific access to scientific
data, but should apply here also.  Don't know the status of
that bill right now, but someone might want to look it up.

Bill Lovell