Re: [ga] 305 Voters

Ladi,

danged if it ain't a sawed off runt lookin for milk from its mama.  Damn
straight this is a legitimate and hard moral and philosophical battle.  I
play hard at the personal side and study night and day at the technical.  My
older children ask me to show them the windmills I am fighting, and my
younger ask what child I came closer to saving today. Those of us who want
to help must understand and fight for what is right in both arenas.
Satellite link ups and IPv16s have me well worried but not out classed. Us
dotcommoners will raise to the occassion.  One more serious IPv4 to
southheast  asia may help one more village Doctor which will save countless
children, one more political blocking of same may kill hundreds more.

We talk in the ether, but when I leave Stockholm I will go directly to
deltas where i will witness more tagedy at ICANNs hands. Oh no my friend
this is not an intellectual debate.

Sincerely,

"when men of brains debate trouble, men of trouble die" (ed 2001)