Re: [ga] Sinking The Titanic

On Sun, 27 May 2001 19:54:57 -0700, Eric Dierker wrote:

> WHAT Mr. Corliss is right about is that we need a leader, a greater leader
that
> will command our respect and bring us together and move us forward to
achieve
> our synergistic goals.  That person is within our sphere and we need only
> back her/him in order to make that dream I speak of a reality. Find that
person
> and quick!

I find Bill Lovell to be interesting and responsive.  Perhaps he would like
to assist with one of the working groups?  I'd therefore nominate him to
guide the GA-ICANN working group.

Of course, others may not agree and may wish to nominate someone else.  As
well, I am sure that those who don't like imposed authority will object to a
title like "sub-Chair".

What about "guide" ?  Or "co-ordinator" ?  Or the French word "chef" ?

I welcome any constructive suggestions ;-)

Regards
Patrick Corliss