Re: [ga] Sinking The Titanic (was The Tower of Babble)

By every fabric in my soul I tell you that Mr. Corliss is right. Oh man is he
right. Holy cow is he right.

Today is my Sabath and I renewed my vows to save lives with this here internet.
I renewed my covenant to work til I die to provide information to every human on
earth.  To kill all ills, be it tyrrany, disease, or famine through the use of
information technology.

WHAT Mr. Corliss is right about is that we need a leader, a greater leader that
will command our respect and bring us together and move us forward to achieve
our synergistic goals.  That person is within our sphere and we need only to
back her/him in order to make that dream I speak of a reality. Find that person
and quick!

IMHO,