Re: [ga] GA-FULL disfunctionment

Dear Leah,
 From my understanding (may be I am wrong):

1. the sub-List are parts of the GA with the same rules. So when
     I subscribe to the GA-FULL I should receive everything. That
     I don't is a bug. Now we may want to make it a feature. But..

2. The interest in the GA-FULL being truely full is that all the
     archives are at the same place. Not at six or seven different
     places, making global searches impossible.

3. From what I understand cross posting is barred. So if all the
     sub-lists come into the GA I will receive only one copy of
     the same cross-posted mail. If I am subscribed to the six or
     seven lists I may receive up to 14 copies of Eric's posts. I
     enjoy reading Eric's posts, but with his personnal copies and
     the responses from the BoD, the DoC or some of you, this
     might amount to 40 or 50 copies.

4. From Patrick's clear indications (I may have a very low IQ or
     misread him?) the posts on sub-lists of the filtered people are
     blocked. There is no sub-list-full. This is precisely what I am
     interested in.

Let be candid. We know all this is part of a plan to get us fed-up
and to use us. Roeland is fully right. We all known that the @large
study had a purpose and that the GA would be the last place. I
may be wrong, but if we give up here we will give up the iCANN.

After the VeriSign ML closing, there will be no more channel left for
relation with the iCANN. So it will only be war between established
positions and the future/innovation of the nets. No more way to
have a chance to oblige the iCANN to respond. No more dialog.

The sub-lists were not to decrease the traffic on the GA but to limit
the impact of the difficult posts. And to filter opposition out. I was
the one who proposed structured Centers of Interests following on
Karl Auerbach's suggestion. Danny then supported openly my
proposition which was site based. Then he twisted it.

Anyway, he has already agreed to close them ... Try to subscribe
on http://www.dnso.org - if you succeed tell me how you did.

Consensus by exclusion. I would accept it if they were right. But
if they were they would not proceed that way. If we give up here,
we will lose the best way to maintain/reestablish a dialog.

I whish I am wrong. But I do not believe I am.

Jefsey