Re: [ga] GA-FULL disfunctionment

In all fairness, Jefsey, the ga-full (to which I am subscribed) was a
compromise to montoring the ga list with rules.  When the WG lists
were set
up it was with the intention of not having all those posts to the ga main
list and allowing a series of wg's for those who wish to concentrate in
those areas.  For those who wish to receive ALL posts, it is an easy
process to subscribe to those lists and either participate or simple lurk.

I would not wish to have all the posts from all lists dumped in my
mailbox.  As a subscriber to the ga-full list, I would receive
duplicates of all those messages when the intent is reduce the
number.

I, personally, appreciate receiving the ga-full list so that I can
monitor all the posts.  However, I am not inclined to ask for
duplicates to the WG lists to which I subscribe, since if I choose to
respond to the ones where I participate, I would have no choice but to
remain subscribed to them and would still receive duplicates.

Jefsey, I would most strongly suggest you subscribe to the WG lists
so that you will, indeed, receive all posts made to those lists while not
subjecting the rest of us to duplicates of them.

Thanks,

Leah