Re: [ga] Re: [PRIVATE] List Rules and Protocols

Dear Mr Walsh

You have reposted my private mail onlist.
This was clearly marked [PRIVATE].

Not only that you did it deliberately.

I have now returned the favour, as I suspect you knew I would.  You have then
criticised me for posting your private email which clearly relates as much to GA
business as mine does.

As you have challenged and threatened me on the very first occasion I tried to
bring some moderation to the list, I would ask you to propose a motion of
no-confidence in the Co-Chair.

I also lodge a formal complaint to [ga-abuse] and ask that it be condidered by
the current List Monitor, Mr Harald Tveit Alvestrand, as a matter or urgency.

I'm sorry to impose of list members, but it's clear that I cannot perform my
role when subject to this sort of unwarranted abuse.

So let's put it to a vote.  Perhaps you might like the position?

Best regards
Patrick Corliss