[ga] List Rules and Protocols

NOTE:  The Chair is temporarily absent and I speak with his authority.

Hi Christopher

I appreciate the comment to which you refer was directed to Michael Froomkin
personally and, as such, may not comply with the list rules and protocols.

However, it is not appropriate to sully the list with further comments which can
only be regarded as prolonging the personal nature of these postings.

Of course, all of us -- and I include myself -- are tempted to respond with
personal characterisations. However, we must all resist the temptation if we
wish the General Assembly to be considered an appropriate forum for serious
debate.

I would remind everybody, without exception, that list protocols as outlined on
the DNSO website must be respected.  Should anyone have a complaint, they should
address it to [ga-abuse] in accordance with the proper procedures.

The Chair is in the process of appointing List Monitors and I'd ask that all
members not to take advantage of this transition period.

Yours faithfully
Patrick Corliss
Co-Chair Elect